[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.4 revision

Mon Dec 10 11:05:02 CET 2001

Loïc a écrit :

> Hi List!
>
> Let's talk about the 2.2.4 release now. With Marc we've fixed many very
> little bugs since 2.2.3 (maybe it means the 2.2.? group is becoming really
> stable :)) and I think we should quickly release a 2.2.4.

Maybe a 2.2.3 before 2.2.4?

Do you mean releasing the new version with the new config/http/cookie mecanism?

> It would be nice if some of you can test:
> - if the script displays the "create db" box when and only when it should;

Yes, works ok here.

> - whether importing/exporting dumps runs better or not with the workaround
>   I've added to bypass browser timeout;

A 32 MB table dump (uncompressed) still gets a memory limit error on the server.  I could adjust the
memory limits in php.ini but I suspect sysadmins would not like to do this, since with phpMyAdmin
2.1.0 the same table dumps ok.

> - if pointers (in left frame and while browsing tables)  works with your
>   browser(s), ie there are neither js error, nor display bugs.

Looks ok with NN 4 and IE 5.5, will try tonight with good old Konq :)

Marc