[Phpmyadmin-devel] moving Browse - Select - Insert

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Tue Jul 10 19:45:29 CEST 2001

'hi

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 01:44:54PM -0230, Martin Marconcini wrote:
> I do have an idea, the contents are separated by sections and all the
> mess of options are removed by default until the user clicks on an
> option. That "button" could be either on the left frame and could
> (thanks to DHTML) appear automatically, or it could be, as suggested by
> some users, a small bar w/small icons. Even no icons are needed if text

Maybe we could add a kind of "tabs-line" at the top of the page
(cf. http://www.computeruser.com/articles/daily/7,3,1,0411,01.html : home,
  search, news, articles, etc...).

Labels: what about:

1) Select
 -> insert, select, display, sql query, print

2) Proprieties
 -> table proprieties

4) Disk Usage

5) Dumps (export/import)

6) Maintenance
  -> rename, copy, check, optimize, comment

> If you agree I could try to do it and in a few days you tell me what do
> you think of it.

Let's first finish the 2.2.0, and work on it after the release, ok ?
Otherwise it will never be finished... :)

Cheers,
Olivier