[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2 versions

Tue Jul 24 19:44:20 CEST 2001

Steve,

About final 2.2.0: I have mentionned in this list that I was in favor of releasing 2.2.0
with the quote bug, because this version has been tested more, and because people won't think we are
approaching 2.2.0 if we have too many RC's.

But... Loic has worked a lot to produce his version, which (if the tests prove ok) will be better in
the long run, and should solve the quote bug.

About the trees:

I got tired of maintaining 2 trees.  However, I would be volunteer to backport the fixes made to
current cvs since the LV fork, if we agree to
	- test deeply LV
	- freeze cvs for 2-3 days.

Marc