[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2 versions

Steve Alberty alberty at neptunlabs.de
Wed Jul 25 19:34:14 CEST 2001

Hi Marc,

okay, i agree your arguments, but every time we made
the next release candidate (like 2.3.0 rc1, 2.4.0 rcX, ...)
the real development in cvs stops, if we have no alternative
cvs tree.

You can see the problem in the view of Loic's own
phpMyAdmin version.
Now we must test this version 'offline' ... and nobody can make real
changes in the source.

Regrads,

--
Steve