[Phpmyadmin-devel] header.inc.php3 safty net

jeremy brand jeremy at nirvani.net
Thu Jul 26 20:36:30 CEST 2001

Hi Marc,

Personally, I never use require().. I've only used require because that
seemed to be the norm in phpMyAdmin.

So, in my thinking, everywhere I wrote require, it should have been an
include (that is just how my brain works).

Anyhow..  I don't fully understand phpMyAdmin because I have not spent the
effort to.

I have stong feelings about the include-require issue.  It was so long ago
that I came to a conclusion (that being that I don't use require in my
projects and only use include), that it didn't even occur to me here.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Brand :: Sr. Software Engineer :: +393485323988 :: jeremy at nirvani.net
http://www.JeremyBrand.com/Jeremy/Brand/Jeremy_Brand.html for more

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, the following spilled from the mind of Marc Delisle: