[Phpmyadmin-devel] header.inc.php3 safty net

Thu Jul 26 21:17:21 CEST 2001

Jeremy,

thanks for the patch.  However, I think the current logic in phpMyAdmin needs those multiple
includes of header.inc.php3, and that the only problem is to avoid including ob_lib.inc.php3.

I tried to use the same trick as lib.inc.php3: put all the logic in {} after the first if,
but I get 3 lines of garbage when I try the "empty table copy name" test.

Marc