[Phpmyadmin-devel] header.inc.php3 safty net

jeremy brand jeremy at nirvani.net
Thu Jul 26 22:40:57 CEST 2001

Hi Marc.

Let's not forget my theory about the real problem.  I still believe that
header.inc.php3 is being used more than once per execution.

If that gets fixed, the other issue of redefining functions should go
away.

I can't test until tomorrow.  No database here currently.

Again, this safty net was only an attempt to catch whatever other piece of
code is executing wrongly and requiring header.inc.php3 more than once.

Jeremy