[Phpmyadmin-devel] german umlauts not work

Steve Alberty alberty at neptunlabs.de
Tue Jul 31 13:40:51 CEST 2001

Hi Marc,

the umlaut char encoding is required, on non iso-8859-1 browser.

i dont know which strings are direct displayed and which strings
displayed from functions like mysql_die.

is it required to code $error_message with htmlspecialchars() ?

Regards,

P.S.: another question. are you on irc (internet relay chat)?
Steve