[Phpmyadmin-devel] german umlauts not work

Tue Jul 31 16:22:10 CEST 2001

Steve Alberty a écrit :

> Hi Marc,
>
> the umlaut char encoding is required, on non iso-8859-1 browser.
>
> i dont know which strings are direct displayed and which strings
> displayed from functions like mysql_die.
>
> is it required to code $error_message with htmlspecialchars() ?

Don't know, will have to take a look on this.

> Regards,
>
> P.S.: another question. are you on irc (internet relay chat)?

I can go on IRC if needed.  However for 2 weeks I am teaching so I am
not really
available to be on-line.

What do you have in mind? a phpMyAdmin support channel? developper
channel?

Marc