[Phpmyadmin-devel] Great news: we're getting "official"... ! :)

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Sun Jun 3 10:54:55 CEST 2001

On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 07:56:28PM -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> > - keep the CVS on sourceforge (more practical to open/close developper
> >   access, and also nice because of the bug trackers, etc.)
>
> Yes I think it's important to keep cvs on sourceforge.  So maybe remove cvs from
> phpwizard?

or at least correct the links, and show the SF cvs. Anyway, the current one
is not working anymore:

om at bigapple:/tmp > cvs -d :pserver:anon at phpwizard.net:/usr/local/cvsroot login
(Logging in to anon at phpwizard.net)
CVS password:
cvs [login aborted]: connect to phpwizard.net:2401 failed: Connection refused

> What about the user forums?  Will we have to monitor on 2 sites?  Maybe close
> sourceforge user forum?

for example. or maybe it could be reserved for talks about the devel
and beta versions.

Cheers,
Olivier