[Phpmyadmin-devel] Access denied for user: 'wwwrun at localhost' in /home/admin/www/mysql/lib.inc.php3 on line 6

Mon Jun 4 04:17:17 CEST 2001

"Olivier M." a écrit :

> On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 07:42:46PM -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> > > Currently trying the latest "stable" tree, and since
> > > the "mysql_db_query deprecate" (lem9,
> > > http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/phpmyadmin/phpMyAdmin/lib.inc.php3.diff?r1=1.17&r2=1.18
> > > ), I get this error... (php4.0.5, using adv_auth and std_auth
> >
> > > Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'wwwrun at localhost' (Using password: NO) in
> >
> > > /home/admin/www/mysql/lib.inc.php3 on line 6
> > > Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /home/admin/www/mysql/lib.inc.php3 on line 6

(...)

> I have to comment these lines in lib.inc.php3 to make it disapear:
> //if (isset($db)) {
> //  mysql_select_db($db);
> //}

You were right, even if I cannot reproduce the problem here, but others in the sourceforge forum experienced the bug.

I just commented the lines in both cvs.

Maybe a 2.2.0pre5 right now?