[Phpmyadmin-devel] [RFC] cvs tree split & a few thoughts - please read

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Fri May 4 06:31:47 CEST 2001

[trimmed]
About Me:
I'm an 18 year old high school senior at Burnaby North Secondary School in
BC, Canada. I moved here two years ago from Durban, KZN, South
Africa. languages: en-za, af, a little zu, a little es and a touch of
latin. I've been using linux (and a bit of QNX) on and off for about 4
years now. I program/code in Pascal, C/C++, HTML, PHP, SQL, and a little
bit of Basic. Other projects i'm involved in: phpDNS (some competition for
oDNS, still major work-in-progress, started because I host DNS for a few
friends), Free/BE-Voodoo (it was the start of a VBE/AF driver for 3Dfx
Voodoo3/Banshee cards, but it hit some legal snares, and there is no more
development underway or planned for the moment). I have also put a lot of
work into my school webpage, as I did all the programming behind it, and
i'm hosting it for my school at the moment, the graphic design was done by
somebody else, but the real stuff uses PHP & MySQL to provide the
functionality & content (http://bnss.orbis-terrarum.net/). There are a few
photos of me available from http://photo.orbis-terrarum.net/. My main
webpage is at http://www.orbis-terrarum.net.

MySQL-devel:
I would propose that we keep the single working CVS tree of the main code.
And have all our big changes development code existing in patches only
until they are ready to merge.

Could somebody please tell me what phpMyBookmark is in english?

Robin Hugh Johnson
"Robbat2"
QTOD: "I used to be an idealist, but I got mugged by reality."
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
ICQ#       : 30269588 or 41961639
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net
Time Zone  : Pacific Daylight (GMT - 8)
-----GEEK CODE-{---
Version: 3.12 Serial: 2001041400
e* h! tv-- X+ W+++ N+++ w--- M P+ R O-
D++ V-- PS+ PE-- Y+ PGP++ r !y t-- 5
s+:- b+++
---}-GEEK CODE-----
-----PGP INFO-{---
Key ID:0x7E20DFA1
FingerPrint:
5447C73A 30FB144C 89521B69 2D6A615E 7E20DFA1
---}-PGP INFO-----