[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: "Table type" (MyIsam, Isam, etc.)

Fri May 4 14:04:40 CEST 2001

I suggest this:
in select_lang.inc.php3, just before the require, add this:

require($lang_path . 'english.inc.php3');

So, if the translation is not available, english will show (hopefully the english file should be
complete).

This way, we won't have to modify twice every lang file.