[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: a few thoughts

Armel FAUVEAU webmaster at phpindex.com
Fri May 4 12:49:59 CEST 2001

Hello everybody,

First, thanks Olivier for your message and for this initiative about
phpmyadmin.

A few words about myself :

I'm 32 years old (the older of this list ? :p).
I speak french and my english is poor, so excuse me :)

I'm an engineer and i'm having my own company (http://www.globalis-ms.com)
specialized in the Server Side.

I work with Linux since 1993 and with FreeBSD (i prefer it) since 1999.

I'm the webmaster of PHPIndex (http://www.phpindex.com), a french site about
PHP.

And i work on some open source projects (with the PHPIndex Team) like
phpFAQTory and phpMyBookmark (a patch for phpmyadmin). I have got some other
projects with PHP, but it's too early to speak about these :)

Out of PHP, i like fishing and i like astronomy (especially the Andromede
galaxy)

And long life to this new phpmyadmin team !

Regards,

Armel.