[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: a few thoughts

Thu May 3 22:34:06 CEST 2001

Hi, bonjour,

I am the network manager in "Collège de Sherbrooke", Québec (about 6000 students).  I also develop
internal apps in PHP, and I introduced PHP to some teachers here.  We all use phpmyadmin, of course
:)

The tree split is ok for me.  About being 8 developpers: I think if it becomes a problem for cvs
sync, there could be less people committing changes, and more e-mailing of discussion and patches.

About the future of phpmyadmin:
	- keep up with MySQL evolution
	- stay user-friendly
	- maybe database folders (to keep the left frame clean :)
	- maybe integrate an application/form generator...