[Phpmyadmin-devel] file releases

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Mon May 14 12:03:30 CEST 2001

Good morning!

Just released the current versions under
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=23067 .

There is:

* phpmyadmin-2.2.0pre3.tar.gz
  ( http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin-2.2.0pre3.tar.gz )

  -> current stable version

* phpmyadmin-2.3.0alpha-20010514.tar.gz
  ( http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin-2.3.0alpha-20010514.tar.gz )

  -> current devel version (snapshot-like)

I'll wait a few days (to let you and me test the packages more carefully)
before announcing the new versions on freshmeat, this way we can still
update the packages.

Just noticed a strange thing with netscape under linux and 2.2.0pre3 : the left
frame doesn't have a vertical scrollbar anymore, even if it is
needed : quite annoying. But index.php3 (frameset creation) has not
changed... (everything ok with IE or opera).

Regards, and have a nice week!
Olivier