[Phpmyadmin-devel] CSS

Dann Cohen danncohen at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 28 13:01:03 CET 2001

Hi all,

First of all, I would like to say what a great job you made for the phpMyAdmin projet.

Now my question =), is there a reason why the style sheet are not in one file? I'm asking 'cause I would like to participate in making the changes. I saw in the forums that there's some problem with font size on certain OS/Browser, by having CSS we could start to centralize the data, then we could look more into the font problem by having conditionnal CSS.

PS: This all started because, I wanted to change the font color =)

Dann Cohen
Toxik Technologies, Inc.
www.toxik.com - (514) 528-6945 x 2