[Phpmyadmin-devel] Suggestion

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Wed Oct 17 14:30:10 CEST 2001

Hi List!

I suggest to use the attached version of "common.lib.php3" for the plain
2.2.1 release. It does not contains many changes (it's just a kind of
"temporary" improvement") but it allows:
- to fix bug #472201(denied to mysql user db. AdvAuth failed.) that
  is a true problem indeed: requiring each user to have "select" privilege
  on the "mysql" db is not a so good idea;
- to really skip all the "get dbs list from the mysql db" if
   $cfgServers[i]['only_db'] is set.

Could you try it and tell me what your opinions about it are?

Thanks,
Loïc