[Phpmyadmin-devel] Suggestion

Marc Delisle lem9 at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Oct 17 17:51:14 CEST 2001

Hi Loïc and List,

before I test this new common.lib, I would like to understand something: for
bug 472201, I guess the user was trying to use advanced auth without an
administrative user/password.  So I suggested that he should use normal auth.
This is not a bug.  We know that we should develop a better auth system but it
currently works, even for users that don't have access to the mysql.* tables.
But 2.2.1 is at RC stage, this is not the time to modify this, IMHO.