[Phpmyadmin-devel] Questions

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Fri Sep 7 13:42:02 CEST 2001

Eduardo wrote:
>Having it in such an easily-accessible place doesn't seem
>safe to me. I suppose you might say the same about empty,
>though.

Well, in a way you're right and that's the reason why I added
more space between this link and the other ones in the version
I commited a few minuts ago.
But I wonder how safe need to be this script. Protect databases
as far as possible is a evidence, but for tables...

>Fair enough. Maybe then we should have the links at the top,
>then when the table has more than 20 fields another could be
>added below.

Good idea. I'll work on this.

>Maybe we should have two separate variables then; one for
>BLOBs, and one for varchar binary / char binary.

Maybe, but there is already so many configuration settings...

Loïc