[Phpmyadmin-devel] Other question

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sat Sep 8 04:56:02 CEST 2001

Hi Olivier and List!

Well I take into account your suggestions Olivier: I hadn't
change directories names and created a new subdir which
name is "libraries" (since we use "images" and not "img",
etc.. this is the most consistant way to do).

I'm currently testing (since more than one hour) and all
seems right. I hope to commit the changes to the CVS
very soon.

Last question: since db_readdump is called by db_details
and tbl_properties, won't it be convenient to rename it
readdump only?

Loïc