[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin - jspMyAdmin

Mali Zsolt zsolti at pw.p5net.ro
Tue Sep 11 01:28:03 CEST 2001

Hi,
First of all, sorry for disturbing you with my questions.
I made a JSP version of phpMyAdmin called jspMyAdmin. You can see a working demo at: http://www.webappcabaret.com/jspmyadmin/index.jsp
Webappcabaret is a free hosting with jsp and mysql support, but with banners, so I am sorry for the banners that appear on the right sight.
As you can see the layout of jspMyAdmin is same as phpMyAdmin's.
I made this script because some hosting providers support jsp, mysql but not php, and we have to admit that phpMyAdmin is the most used WWW tool for mysql administration.
So what's your opinion about this? How thoes this script interfere with phpMyAdmin License?
I intend to open on sourceforge.net a project (jspMyAdmin) to let people download and test the script, report bugs and sugestions.
So this is my problem.
Thank's for you patience.

Best regards.
Zsolti.