[Phpmyadmin-devel] About bug #444279 (# problem in uploaded file)

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Tue Sep 11 02:58:03 CEST 2001

Hi List!

I've rewritten the way dump files are splitted into parts and
commited the new version of the scripts to the CVS.

If you have some free time, would you please test if it works
for you?

Note: I've started to optimize the 'split_sql_file()' function.
         Running it with large dump files is now a bit better in
         terms of server charge... but there is still some work
         to do: just try to import the dump file from phpNuke
         with a distant connection...

Loïc