[Phpmyadmin-devel] About bug #444279 (# problem in uploaded file)

Benjamin Gandon gandon at isia.cma.fr
Tue Sep 11 09:19:03 CEST 2001

> Note: I've started to optimize the 'split_sql_file()' function.
>          Running it with large dump files is now a bit better in
>          terms of server charge... but there is still some work
>          to do: just try to import the dump file from phpNuke
>          with a distant connection...

Well, actually you've broken that piece of code again :((( It's the same
error than before I fixed that.

Your script makes no difference between \\\' and \\\\' because it
looks only two places backward before the quote when looking for
the end of a string.

That's why there was tat boolean value $escaped_backslash which could
handle an arbitrary big number of backslashes before a quote.

You can look for another way (other than mine) to do that faster, but
I don't think there is really one...

	Benjamin