[Phpmyadmin-devel] index.php3 / 2.2.1?

Loïc loic-div at ifrance.com
Sun Sep 16 13:19:02 CEST 2001

Hi List!

I've just finished to rewrite the "user_details.php3" script. It was
a big work but it's done :)

Note there is a big security issue inside (password are transmitted
non-encrypted with the "GET" method -> they are stored in the
browser history).

We're also working on a big improvement of the "split_sql_file"
function from "read_dump.php3". He will commit the new version
very soon.

Olivier, before releasing 2.2.1 I think we must at least:
- fix the bug #461192 (wrong counted rows with "group"-queries);
- fix Apache crashes under WinNT and Galeon problems (see the
  forum at phpWizard): both these problems seems to be related to
  the use of the output buffering mode.

Loïc