[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: phpMyAdmin Homepage

Mon Apr 22 10:03:07 CEST 2002

I would not like to branch, because:

- my time is limited and I don't like the idea of applying the corrections to 2 trees

- 2.2.6 is stable and useful as is

- we can always put individual patches on phpmyadmin.net for important 2.2.6 corrections

- we should concentrate on 2.3.0 to be more productive and focused