[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: branches

Tue Apr 23 05:25:04 CEST 2002

Loïc and List,

we should decide about working in 1 branch or 2, because right now we are stalled: we can't start
big changes if we have to release a 2.2.7 in a few weeks.

On the other hand, we don't need to work 3 months on a 2.3.0: even if the tbl_properties split is
not completed, we can release it, say in 6 weeks. We just have to be sure that the new cfg variables
are in place.  We now have 3 volunteers on this, so better start soon!