[Phpmyadmin-devel] config.inc.php3 and bookmarks doc

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Wed Apr 24 07:42:10 CEST 2002

On Wed, 24 Apr 2002, Marc Delisle wrote:
> I would like to remove from config.inc.php3 the documentation about how
> to create the bookmarks table, as we already have it in the doc.
Sounds like a good idea to me, but lets just do the $cfg change first,
because there are a some little bits of code I have found in going thru
all the files changing stuff that makes me think a large code cleanup
would not hurt us in the slightest, but rather make life easier.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2