[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.3.0 Roadmap Discussion

Robin Johnson robbat2 at fermi.orbis-terrarum.net
Sun Apr 28 00:09:04 CEST 2002

On Sat, 27 Apr 2002 rcaskey at arches.uga.edu wrote:
> Basically, I am thinking that since phpMyAdmin has started to pollute
> the database with tables of its own that it might as well use a standard
> prefix to add a few more tables to enable more features (eventually down
> the road)...

I didn't read the rest of your email yet, but as regards PMA polluting
dataspace, I think it is best if we just standardize on using a single
database for all of our tables. I use 'phpMyAdmin' as my database for all
of relations and bookmarks, as well as my new DB configuration system.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2 at orbis-terrarum.net
Home Page  : http://www.orbis-terrarum.net/?l=people.robbat2