[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.3.0 tbl_properties split

Sun Apr 28 05:15:02 CEST 2002

Marc Delisle a écrit :

> - interface: it's about time we split the pages:  db_detail and tbl_properties.
>
> Suggestions for the tbl_properties split
> - generally, we move large sections of tbl_properties to seperate pages
>
> - an [Export] link at the top, calling a page with the "view dump" dialog

Done.

> - an [Attributes] link, for Alter table order by, Comments, Table type, and the upcoming MyISAM
> options (and InnoDB)

Well, "Alter table order by" needs the field list, so probably will stay on the first page.
Still looking for a better word instead of [Attributes].

> - an [Operations] link, for Rename, Move, Copy, Maintenance (4 items), Flush, Drop (maybe Insert
> data from a file)

Done (Insert data from a file: I need your opinion).

> - a [Structure] link, to show Fields and Indexes, + the Add field
>
> - (not sure about this) by default, users clicking on a table name would see the familiar Browse,
> Select, Insert, Empty, Drop  + the 4 new links, at the top, but not the structure. I find that most
> of the time, I don't want to see the structure, I just want to type queries, use bookmarks, and be
> able to use the other main links.

Opinion about not seeing by default the structure?

Marc