[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.3.0 tbl_properties split

Mon Apr 29 05:53:02 CEST 2002

"Thomas Bähr [Office]" a écrit :

> At 08:14 28.04.2002 -0400, you wrote:
> >Opinion about not seeing by default the structure?
>
> I like that idea coz it always takes some time ( about 3-8 sec) to show the
> whole structure for my tables ( at least for the big once with lot of
> fields) and i never need that too.
> same for db_details if i select a database ( im not sure, but i think there
> is a config setting for that ... as for nearly everything *G* .. getting to
> that later on in the text)

It is also my opinion, even if I think we would upset phpMyAdmin users that expect to see the
structure.

But I think that a small click on a [Structure] link is easily done.

So there could be a [Main] page with:

- the links :)
- the Query box
- the bookmark stuff