[Phpmyadmin-devel] howto

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Aug 14 10:08:04 CEST 2002

Mike,

You can do a distinct document (howto-qbe or whatever) with screenshots.
I am not familiar with the best way to structure the doc, but I guess
that Documentation.html (and .txt) is getting too big.

It's time for a /docs directory, with smaller documents.
Someone (Robin?) suggested to use XML or DocBook format.

The only thing I will regret is searching with the browser in
Documentation.html.  Another idea was to put the doc in a table located
in the pmadb, and we integrate a small search engine.  But this would
not be good as users would need the doc to install the doc :)

Maybe a splitted doc and a well-made index would make me happy :)