[Phpmyadmin-devel] Parser problem with PhpMyAdmin 2.3.0

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Aug 21 06:42:03 CEST 2002

Jocelyn,

from the MySQL doc:
"Note that if the identifier is a restricted word or contains special
characters you must always quote it with a ` (backtick) when you use it".

http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Legal_names.html