[Phpmyadmin-devel] Parser problem with PhpMyAdmin 2.3.0

Jocelyn Fournier joc at presence-pc.com
Wed Aug 21 10:06:07 CEST 2002

Hi,

I agree with you, but password is not part of the restricted words list.
(http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Reserved_words.html)
e.g :

mysql> SELECT password FROM inscrit LIMIT 1;
| password   |
| 03895021 |
1 row in set (0.06 sec)

As you can see, this command is perfectly legal and doesn't require
backtick.

Regards,
  Jocelyn