[Phpmyadmin-devel] 2.2.3: any objections?

Sun Jan 6 08:55:02 CET 2002

"Olivier M." a écrit :

> On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 10:55:05AM -0500, Marc Delisle wrote:
> > With 3515 downloads and only a small typo reported, 2.2.3-rc1 seems
> > stable enough.
> > I would like to release it today: you know that other
> > patches/improvements are waiting in the queue :)
>
> Ok for me :)  I just got this mail a few minutes before: if you think
> you can add it in this release, please do, and otherwise I'll do it
> next time (I'm currently not on my devel system at home):
>
> It seems to be a small but usefull thing (select all). But don't know
> if it will work with all browsers...

Olivier,

please do it after 2.2.3, but with 2 things in mind:
    - use the existing $strCheckAll
    - add support for js disabled browsers, like Loïc did in db_details
2001-01-03.

> PS: beware: SF.net is supposed to be down for maintenance
>     the whole day today (us-time).

Only the web site is supposed to be down: cvs and shell should be up.

Bon dimanche!

Marc