[Phpmyadmin-devel] leftlight stuff

Fri Jan 11 10:01:02 CET 2002

Olivier,

wow very cool!  I also like the fact that table names are bigger (I suppose they could
be a little smaller, but I hope not as small as in 2.2.3).

About "update both frames", which operations leave the user with non-synchronised frames?

I could do the lang strings if you want.

As we said, the view mode should be light by default.  Could the choice of modes be integrated in
the new db-based config/preferences module on which Robin is working?

Marc