[Phpmyadmin-devel] leftlight stuff

Olivier M. qmail at orion.8304.ch
Fri Jan 11 13:44:02 CET 2002

On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 04:26:38PM -0500, Marc Delisle wrote:
> > For the lightleft modes, I would propose that it is an option in the
> > configuration file that is disabled by default, as the average user of
> > phpMyAdmin really only runs one or two databases. But there should still
> > be a link in the main user interface to flip between the two views anyway.
>
> With Olivier's patch, a user that only has one db does not see leftlight.

well, it still use the leftlight.php3, but the code is exactely the
same as in left.php3, which is maybe not so nice.

Maybe it would be better to keep everything in a single file (left.php3).
Would simplify the choice, and the selection between both mode
would only occur in this file, and not at every place where left.php
is called...

Olivier