[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: 2.3.0 schedule

Beck, Mike mike.beck at ibmiller.de
Mon Jul 8 01:34:02 CEST 2002

> 2. Adding an "PMA_mysqlDie()" inside the wrapper (just like
>    within "PMA_query_as_cu" is also a problem since sometimes
>    we may not want the error to be displayed.

so i'll change the function call so that you can send a variable stating
that you do not want
the error to displayed and per default display it, ok?
(if i am using my function anyway i prefer to have the function check for
errors for reasons of lazyiness)

> For example, just define a "pmadb" that does not exist in the
> config file and try to do something with phpMyAdmin: you
> always get a MySQL error message while we should only ignore
> bookmark/relation... features in this case.

iiks, yup, i just checked if there is anything there. but rather than a
simple ignore i have been thinking of doing a debug page which will output
all results of the tests, so if anybody has problems with the
relationfeature he can call this page and see where the problem is.

--
Mike Beck
mike.beck at users.sourceforge.net