[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: SQL Parser

Lo�c loic-div at ifrance.com
Thu Jul 11 05:24:01 CEST 2002

Hi List!

>I've got my SQL parser 100% now given the information
>that I have.

Great :))

>I see this as being really important if they are using
>the SQL upload box to run a really large SQL query, so
>maybe we even disable it automatically if they put in
>a query larger than a certain size.

Right, as we just do something like that to not display
the queries submitted at the top of the page if they are
more than 15 at once.

>The main parser function is ready for merging in the source
>tree, apart from needing to be re-indented to match the rest
>of the code in PMA. On that note, could somebody make some
>suggestions as to settings for VIM to indent the sourcecode
>like we want it.

Yep, as stated in the documentation ;) just have a look at
the "PEAR Coding Standards" page and mainly at this page:
http://pear.php.net/manual/en/standards.php#standards.indenting

Loïc