[Phpmyadmin-devel] Syntax Highlighting

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Wed Jun 12 13:07:02 CEST 2002

Hi Mike & list,

I played a bit with your new syntax highlighting feature.
First of all, we should imho keep on using hex codes for color definitions
in order to avoid misinterpretations. I've just changed this in CVS.
The second thing is that the LIMIT clause is only highlighted if it has been
added manually, the one that phpMyAdmin adds automatically is left black.
And finally we should not use blue for the SQL commands since we also use
blue for the links above the SQL query output.
It's really a great feature!
Happy debugging,

Alexander