[Phpmyadmin-devel] New backwards compatibility code / 2.2.7-rc1 release

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Jun 19 06:51:03 CEST 2002

Rabus wrote:

> Hi Robin, Marc & list,

> About the RC1 releases: As nobody protested against it, we will also release
> 2.2.7 RC1 today, right?
> Marc, please send along a note via e-mail or icq (#56915822) when you're
> ready and I'll push up the version numbers and tag the files.

Alexander,

as I already said on the list when someone suggested 2.2.7, my time is
limited and I prefer to focus on 2.3.0 (which I find stable enough), so
I don't have time to release 2.2.7.