[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: New backwards compatibility code / 2.2.7-rc1 release

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Wed Jun 19 07:14:04 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Delisle" <Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca>

> Rabus wrote:
>
> > Hi Robin, Marc & list,
>
> > About the RC1 releases: As nobody protested against it, we will also
release
> > 2.2.7 RC1 today, right?
> > Marc, please send along a note via e-mail or icq (#56915822) when you're
> > ready and I'll push up the version numbers and tag the files.
>

> Alexander,
>
> as I already said on the list when someone suggested 2.2.7, my time is
> limited and I prefer to focus on 2.3.0 (which I find stable enough), so
> I don't have time to release 2.2.7.

Hmm... I'd do it myself, but I can't use those .sh scripts because I'm only
running and I have neither access to the document root of phpmyadmin.net nor
to the files and new section of our SF poject page, do I?

If someone ran "create-release.sh 2.2.7-rc1 v2_2_7-branch" for me after I
have incremented the version numbers and gave me the access I need, I'll do
it myself.

Alexander