[Phpmyadmin-devel] New SQL parser

Marc Delisle Delislma at CollegeSherbrooke.qc.ca
Wed Jun 19 07:52:03 CEST 2002

Robin,

do you plan to merge this for 2.3.0-rc1?  I think it's getting late,
holidays are coming soon, and we want some weeks of 2.3.0-rc1 before
releasing 2.3.0.  So I would like to look at this *after*
2.3.0-rc1, and for now I would document that syntax coloring is non
functional in -rc1.