[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: Testings and opinions

Lo�c loic-div at ifrance.com
Thu May 2 06:53:29 CEST 2002

Wolfram wrotes:
>Well, before it just seemed to work fine to me?!

Fine. It was also working fine for me. But since it
depends on the server you're using we can't really rely
on specific experiences. I mean this is the RFC and
then we must do what is stated here.

>Hmm, sorry, I've missed the chance to have a look at it :o)

He, he...

>Why isn't this (auto-config) the dist-default anyway?

Because variables we are using there depends on the are server
environment ones and then, once again, we can't rely on what
the default Apache installation does:(

Loïc