[Phpmyadmin-devel] Feature request :)

Rob Caskey rcaskey at arches.uga.edu
Tue May 7 10:28:05 CEST 2002

With 3.23.50 binaries out for all major arch's and 4.0.2 peeping just around the corner (hopefully), I think it would be really nice if phpMyAdmin supported foreign key constraints on InnoDB tables. Cascading updates and deletes are oh so nice, and its really the only recurring administration chore iv been entering direct SQL for in recent memory ;) BTW, thanks a heap and yall rock.

And yes, I am still of the opinion that faking relationships with the relationships table is perhaps not worth the effort. People will upgrade _eventually_ :)