[Phpmyadmin-devel] Feature request :)

Tue May 7 10:54:03 CEST 2002

Rob,

InnoDB support is feature request # 507045 on our tracker.  Now that InnoDB has been declared stable
(on MySQL 3.23.49), we should put some effort supporting it.

So please send your patches :)

Hopefully, some of the new relationtable logic will be reusable with InnoDB.

And I am sure that some phpMyAdmin users will still be on MyISAM (and MySQL 3) in the next 4-5
years...