[Phpmyadmin-devel] Re: What about 2.2.7?

Lo�c loic-div at ifrance.com
Thu May 16 04:17:01 CEST 2002

Hi Alexander & list!

>Well, bug #556296 isn't a bug imho... I't doesn't make
>sense at all!

It is! Adding a lenght just define the minimum display
size but has nothing to do with the true size of the values.

[About languages test script]
>What do we need the fake header for?

To ensure no character is sent to the browser by the
languages libraries. Else we'll face some header/setcookies
errors.

>It would be great if this test script could also find missing
>strings.

Well the good pratice is to always add all new strings in all
the translation files before commiting changes. So I don't
understand very well why we should test it.
Moreover building arrays is a harder work for the server than
using simple variables.

[Back to 2.2.7]
>What about your fixes against bugs #551898 and #552486?

I'll commit them as soon as possible but I think we will need
a 2.2.7-rc1 bacause of the fix against bug #551898.

Loïc