[Phpmyadmin-devel] Apache 2.0.* and PHP 4.2.?

Lo�c loic-div at ifrance.com
Wed May 22 05:31:06 CEST 2002

Hi List!

As you know there are some problems with the "header" function
with such a config. and then phpMyAdmin fails to refresh its
frames.

I've begun to check some fixes but can try them since I don't
use this configuration (Apache 2+ & PHP 4.2.?). It would be
nice if someone run the tests I've put at this url:

Thanks,
Loïc