[Phpmyadmin-devel] URL generating

Michal Cihar nijel at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Sep 27 15:51:02 CEST 2002

Hi everybody

I would like to cleanup generating of URLs (these like $url_query, $err_url,
etc. and also hidden inputas for forms). I know that now isn't probably time
for some major change in code so I will wait till 2.3.1 gets released. But I
want to hear some opinions about it from you. What I want to do:

- generate strings containing url and string containing hidden inputs
- do all this in one place (probably common.lib)
- in other places just use these variables
- do not include unnecessary parts in those  (now is everywhere added
convcharset, but it is probably not used by majority of users - used only
when charset recoding activated)

Any comments?

Regards
	Michal Cihar