[Phpmyadmin-devel] URL generating

Rabus rabus at bugfixes.info
Sat Sep 28 01:13:03 CEST 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: Michal Cihar
> I would like to cleanup generating of URLs (these like $url_query,
> $err_url, etc. and also hidden inputas for forms).

Good idea.

> - generate strings containing url and string containing hidden
> inputs
> - do all this in one place (probably common.lib)

The URLs should be generated by a central function, that is called each
time when we need a $url_query, imho because we have GET variables that
stay the same throughout the code (like "lang", "convcharset", etc.) on
the on hand and those that we want to be modified by clicking on a
specific link (like "db", "table", etc.)

Regards,

Alexander